Stock control for Xero online accounting
We don't make accounting software — but OrderHarmony will keep your Xero accounting system updated — effortlessly (& you can integrate in minutes)
Invoice your customers automatically
Take the work out of creating & tracking customer invoices. We'll create an accounts receivable invoice in Xero every time you dispatch a shipment in OrderHarmony.
Jump into your Xero invoices (& back)
1 click takes you from your OrderHarmony sales order to your Xero invoice. Jump straight back into OrderHarmony, too.
Update your Xero balance sheet with your stock-on-hand
Receive goods from your suppliers & dispatch to your customers — we will update your Xero stock-on-hand account (& balance sheet) in real time.
Show cost of goods sold on your profit & loss report
Dispatch orders to your customers — we will (instantly) update your Xero profit & loss account to show the cost of goods sold.
As a small, specialist, business we needed a system that could keep track of stock movement, sales & help us plan for the future. OrderHarmony provides the tools we need to do this. Easy to use, our staff needed minimum training to get up & running on it & it's simple interface allows them to explore it in depth without worrying about creating errors.— The Climbing Works.
Connect Xero to OrderHarmony yourself (in minutes)
You won't need developers or expensive consultants to get Xero & OrderHarmony working together. A few clicks is all it takes. Xero integration is part of the package for all OrderHarmony customers. Learn how to connect OrderHarmony & Xero.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
- It's all online, so you can work when & where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported & categorised, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team & work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, VAT returns, reporting & much more.
Frequently asked questions about our Xero integration
- How do I connect OrderHarmony to my Xero account?
- It will take a couple of minutes. Here's how to connect OrderHarmony to your Xero account.
- I'm an OrderHarmony customer & I want to start using Xero to do my accounting, where do I start?
- You can learn more about Xero & their free trial here.
- I'm a Xero customer but not yet an OrderHarmony customer, what should I do next?
- You should start a free 14 day trial of OrderHarmony today.
- Where do I find the link to my invoices in Xero?
- The order history on the order page will give you a direct link to your Xero invoice. The same link is also available (for recent orders) from the latest events table on OrderHarmony's dashboard.
- I don't want to use stock-on-hand accounting how do I switch it off?
- Easy - just go into (in your OrderHarmony account) settings / integrations / Xero. Then set your "stock-on-hand asset account" to "[None selected]"
- How do I review invoices on Xero that have been created by OrderHarmony?
- OrderHarmony creates Xero invoices in the "Draft" state, so you can review them easily. You can approve Xero invoices individually or in a batch.
- My question isn't answered here. What should I do?
- You should contact us now by phone or email.