Stock control for Xero online accounting
We don't make accounting software — but OrderHarmony will keep your Xero accounting system updated — effortlessly (& you can integrate in minutes)
Invoice your customers automatically
Take the work out of creating & tracking customer invoices. We'll create an accounts receivable invoice in Xero every time you dispatch a shipment in OrderHarmony.
Jump into your Xero invoices (& back)
1 click takes you from your OrderHarmony sales order to your Xero invoice. Jump straight back into OrderHarmony, too.
Update your Xero balance sheet with your stock-on-hand
Receive goods from your suppliers & dispatch to your customers — we will update your Xero stock-on-hand account (& balance sheet) in real time.
Show cost of goods sold on your profit & loss report
Dispatch orders to your customers — we will (instantly) update your Xero profit & loss account to show the cost of goods sold.
Connect Xero to OrderHarmony yourself (in minutes)
You won't need developers or expensive consultants to get Xero & OrderHarmony working together. A few clicks is all it takes. Xero integration is part of the package for all OrderHarmony customers. Learn how to connect OrderHarmony & Xero.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
- It's all online, so you can work when & where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported & categorised, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team & work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, VAT returns, reporting & much more.
As a small, specialist, business we needed a system that could keep track of stock movement, sales & help us plan for the future. OrderHarmony provides the tools we need to do this. Easy to use, our staff needed minimum training to get up & running on it & it's simple interface allows them to explore it in depth without worrying about creating errors.— The Climbing Works.
Frequently asked questions about our Xero integration
- How do I connect OrderHarmony to my Xero account?
- It will take a couple of minutes. Here's how to connect OrderHarmony to your Xero account.
- I'm an OrderHarmony customer & I want to start using Xero to do my accounting, where do I start?
- You can learn more about Xero & their free trial here.
- I'm a Xero customer but not yet an OrderHarmony customer, what should I do next?
- You should start a free 30 day trial of OrderHarmony today.
- Where do I find the link to my invoices in Xero?
- The order history on the order page will give you a direct link to your Xero invoice. The same link is also available (for recent orders) from the latest events table on OrderHarmony's dashboard.
- I don't want to use stock-on-hand accounting how do I switch it off?
- Easy - just go into (in your OrderHarmony account) settings / integrations / Xero. Then set your "stock-on-hand asset account" to "[None selected]"
- How do I review invoices on Xero that have been created by OrderHarmony?
- OrderHarmony creates Xero invoices in the "Draft" state, so you can review them easily. You can approve Xero invoices individually or in a batch.
- My question isn't answered here. What should I do?
- You should contact us now by phone or email.
Next: Amazon Integration →