Order management & stock control for wholesalers
- ★ Process orders smoothly
- ★ Hold the right inventory
- ★ Automate your purchasing
- Forget IT headaches — runs in the cloud
- Designed for your whole team to use
- Get great support as standard
Organise your sales orders
- Banish confusion from your order process — a simple workflow your whole team can work with
- Back ordering made easy — sell inventory you don't have & raise a purchase order later. The moment stock arrives from your supplier, we'll flag your sales orders as “ready to ship”
- Happier customers — automatic (customisable) progress emails keep your customers informed as you process sales orders — you get improved customer satisfaction
Hold the right stock — without the stress
- Real-time stock levels update instantly as you process sales, order from your suppliers & receive inventory
- Allocate stock to customers automatically when they order — no selling the same stock twice
- Multi-warehouse ready — dispatch & receive stock at any location. Speed up picking with warehouse bins
- Stress-free stock takes — download a spreadsheet of your current stock, change any incorrect numbers & upload for an instant update
Take the headaches out of purchasing
- Know exactly what your need to purchase — build a purchase order for the right amounts in seconds & email direct to your suppliers
- Make the right size purchases — buy enough to fulfil all your sales orders & replenish your stock levels in one go
- Share information with suppliers — give your suppliers limited access to stock reports so they can see what you hold of their product lines. Great for distributors.
More efficient pick, pack & shipping
- Part-shipments made easy — dispatch parts of your order, as many times as you need & we'll keep track of what is left to send on every order.
- Impress with PDF paperwork with your branding & messaging. Email to your customers automatically
- More efficient picking — create pick sheets (single or batch). Your warehouse staff can manage shipments with ease & you see their updates across the system
Automate work with easy integrations
- Xero for bookkeeping — take the manual data-entry work out of invoicing. Create Xero invoices automatically as you process sales & purchase orders
- Shopify for ecommerce — we pull your Shopify orders in & push stock level changes out to Shopify in real time. Connect multiple Shopify stores & serve multiple brands, currencies & territories from one centralised order management system
- Third-party warehouses — automatically push shipments out to your 3PL warehouse, using our self-service webhooks or a custom integration
Understand & improve your business
- Improve your business intelligence with powerful reporting.
- Know what's selling — best-selling products, slice & dice by supplier, order source (sales rep), date range and much more
- Find your best customers — with customer value reports
- Export your data easily — most reports can be downloaded as CSV files to view in Excel
“I've looked at dozens of cloud based inventory/invoices apps… took out all the free trials… many hours of trial & just as much error. But OrderHarmony was the one I kept coming back to because it was easy to use, simple, & did everything I needed it to do for our medium-sized business” ★★★★★Brian - review on GetApp
“I was spending a lot of time trying to find the relevant facts & figures … The benefits of OrderHarmony were that it’s not overblown & it doesn’t require a steep learning curve” ★★★★★Paul - review on GetApp
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to install?
There's no software to install. OrderHarmony is accessed with your web browser from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
What about support?
We pride ourselves on giving great support to all our customers. Our customers tell us this is what they love most about OrderHarmony.
What about security?
Your connection to OrderHarmony is secured with banking-grade SSL security. Your data is stored in your own database, separated from other customers. Read more.
What about backups?
We backup your database every 24 hours and store the backup off-site, in multiple, geographically distributed Amazon data centres
What about updates?
We regularly release updates. As OrderHarmony improves, you get the benefits. This is software-as-a-service.